Monday, January 3, 2011

I feel like I have so much to say lately, so much word-vomit coming up and no one to really say it to. Something about having moved home and feeling like I finally live here again that has me freaked out.

Or, maybe it's something about the fact that I haven't really been sleeping sans ambien? Or that my adderall prescription ran out 2 weeks ago and my new doctor here in Ohio couldn't get me in until Thursday so I'm pretty much socially retarded? OR, it could be that I feel completely lost in my life right no in general. Who knows.

Overall, I have a feeling that the problem is mostly that I had three (yes, THREE!) whole days in a row off. Someone please tell me how I did not completely fucking lose my mind when I had a whole month off. It's inexplicable.

So here is a list of things that I want to say but don't really need said:
- I'm a really, really good cook except that I cut myself pretty much every time I pick up a knife.
- Inception pretty much made my head nearly explode- I'll try watching it again after I get back on my rx.
- I'm obsessed with my gym here. It is one of the big reasons I wanted to move back. Love.
- Speaking of the gym, I think I got there too late today to see all of the New Years Resolution joiners. Will try again Wednesday.
- I miss Sarah to fucking death. Why do I feel like all of my friends have moved in the last year? Oh, because they fucking have. At least 6 of them.
- School starts tomorrow and I don't know what to think. I'm excited but also very overwhelmed. This is what I moved back for so I have to keep my eye on the prize and make it happen.
- Today was my first completely dairy-free day in a long time and I feel really great. I need to keep this in mind when I feel like shit because I OD'd on lactose.

I clearly need to get back to work and real life so I can stop clogging up my brain with shit no one (including myself) cares about.

New Years Eve was good- quiet, like I like it.

As a whole, 2010 was a good year:

+ I visited 21 states (and Canada, yay) in 10 months
+ Saw tons of friends and family I haven't seen in a long time
+ Met some really great people
+ Moved around a few times
+ Saw David Gray (x2), Ray Lamontagne and John Mayer.
+ Saw The Eagles, Keith Urban & The Dixie Chicks on my 26th birthday.
+ Oh, and Mat Kearny at the Taste (for free, yesss!).
+Went to Austin City Limits and saw Cage the Elephant, Pat Green, The Eagles (again!), Silversun, and a ton of other bands that I can't even remember right now because it's 2am.
+ Had an amazing 4th of July: Saw the Reds beat the Cubs at Wrigley and fireworks on the beach
+ The Blackhawks won the Stanley Cup

- Sarah got punched in the boob by a homeless guy
- Moved twice, ew
- Missed out on my nephew's birth because of traveling
- Lost my grandma

1 comment:

  1. the fact that you gained a nephew should be a +, even if you missed his birth :)

    ReplyDelete